Make an Online Appointment
Uterine Polyp
Uterine Polyp
19 May 2022
Uterine Polyp
READING : 361

WHAT IS UTERINE POLYP?

Polyp is the name given to tumor-like structures that can appear in different tissues in the body. Polyps can be found in mucous-lined tissues such as cervical, intestinal, nasal. Unattended polyps can grow over time and cause variability. Although the majority of polyps, which are divided into different types according to texture, structure and odor, are benign, there are also types of polyps that pose a cancer risk. A polyp that is considered risky is controlled with a different method of surgical treatment. Polyps are pushed outward by the base of the tissue from which they were formed. Sometimes the stem, sometimes the broad base adheres to the tissue.

The polyp is usually caused by a tumor appearing in the hollow organs of the body in an unknown form. From the outside, it looks like the policies that roll in the area it finds are succulent. When polyp formation is detected, a doctor should be consulted. Some cancerous cells can form polyps as a preursor. The polyp can be evaluated according to the organ in which it appears. Polyps in organs such as the stomach and small intestine are generally benign, 90% of the polyps in the large intestine are within the polyp, and the other 10% are the fleshy part.

SYMPTOMS OF UTERİNE POLYPS

Polyps can be formed and destroyed for unknown reasons. In particular, small polyps cause serious health problems in most individuals. Therefore, they can only be detected during research for a different reason and do not need to be removed as often. However, in some cases, they can cause discomfort that can negatively affect a person's daily life. It manifests itself through symptoms, especially when they are large in size. The severity of these symptoms depends on the site where the polyps occur, the number and size of the polyps that occur.

In uterus and uterus policies;

  • Irregular bleeding
  • Pain during sexual intercourse
  • Excessive bleeding intensity
  • Long-term menstrual bleeding
  • Symptoms such as fertility are among the most common.

Mostly seen in women, cervix and cervical regions, polyps can also occur in different tissues and organs of the body as mentioned above. For example, the gallbladder can be detected by nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, bowel and stool, changes in appearance, and confusion with other gallbladder diseases on ultrasonic examinations. Polyps in the vocal cords can be identified by abnormalities and changes in vocal structure, and polyps in the gut can be identified by symptoms such as irregular digestive system, recurrent diarrhea, and the appearance of blood in the disc.

UTERNAL POLYPIS TREATMENT

Polyp application may vary depending on the polyp formation location, size, number of pieces and polyp type. For the treatment of polyps, a treatment method evaluated by specialist doctors should be applied immediately.

Although some polyps, called alternative drugs, have been actively used in treatment in recent years, they are more supportive than treatment. You should not accept any form of treatment without consulting your doctor. If a polyp is malignant, preventing conception, it should be treated. The polypectomy method is used to surgically remove the polyps on the uterus from the poptomy. Polypectomy is a fairly simple endoscopic process. No pain is felt while working with surgical instruments with millimeter precision.

Different treatment methods can be followed in uterine or intrauterine policies. Hormonal balance regulation drugs can be applied as a temporary treatment method. Symptoms will return when you stop using the medication. For this reason, drug therapy is generally not preferred as a permanent method. Your doctor places hysteroscopy surgical devices to remove the policies in the hysteroscopy method. Special equipment called a vaginal camera enters through the uterus and reaches the level of the uterus, deflecting the exact location of the polyps and cutting and coagulating. Abortion can be performed with hysteroscopy.

You do not need to stay in the hospital after polyp treatment. You can be emptied during your working day. As a result, the most important thing in the treatment phase is to be diagnosed correctly. Once the factors such as the type, number and size of the polyp are learned correctly, the patient can return to his daily life quite simply.

Contact Us For More Information.

0533 385 67 73 Click to Call

Click Ask a Question on Whatsapp

 

Haldızweb Kurumsal Web Tasarım & Digital Reklam Ajansı